fully committed to a world that accomplishes the 2° C Challenge...
- that good standards empower consumers;
- that transparency is a catalyst for change enabling informed decision making of citizens, and
- that an international perspective is needed to maximize societal benefits of the ongoing energy transition.
- helping governments and businesses to understand and implement EU policies on energy and sustainability issues
- using the power of multi-stakeholder partnerships and an inclusive network
- encouraging all organisations to integrate sustainability information into their reporting cycle in a standardized and transparent way, thereby enabling citizens and consumers to make an informed choice when procuring goods and services; and
- promoting sustainable (public) procurement practices
In the field of
- Green procurement and
- Consumer choice
For the latest news on
- Renewable energy support schemes
- Electricity Market design
- National regulations on electricity disclosure
- European energy directives and regulations